Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Writing Prompt






Below are partial sentences from What Was Mine by Helen Klein Ross. Use them as the start of a new piece of writing. Enjoy.

                                         1. They gave us a pile of  ...
                                         2. When I got to the hotel, I learned ...
                                         3. I went to the clinic for ...
                                         4. I heard her the next day telling ...
                                         5. What I hated most was ...
                                         6. I learned to take refuge in ...
                                         7. Driving home with ...
                                         8. They had no lead on ...
                                         9. Store security called ...
                                        10. It is hard to find ...
                                        11. If she had cried, I would ...
                                        12. Next, a police lady ...
                                        13. I even apologized to ...
                                        14. It seemed everyone I knew was ...
                                        15. The worst thing was ...
                                        16. I did try to ...
                                        17. We had a family ...
                                        18. I can explain ...
                                        19. In the mountains ...
                                        20. The first day ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment