Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Writing Prompt Post Secret Edition

This writing prompt is going to be a little different. I love Post Secret. It is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets on postcards. The cards range from a simply written secret on a store bought cards to elaborate handmade cards. The secrets themselves could be anything from the usual secret style things you would expect to some left field curveballs. There are Post Secret events, a website, and several books (some available for hold through the Lake County Library System). I subscribe to the website and am always amazed by the art and the secrets and last time one struck me immediately as inspiration for a character. I picked some secrets from their site to use as prompts, including the one that struck me. (Can you guess which one?)














 Have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment