Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 My Most Anticipated Book Release



While 2016 looks to be a good year for fantasy releases the one that I am most excited for is The Fitz and the Fool Trilogy untitled book three. Release date: August 18, 2016 according to Amazon. Robin Hobb is the author that fully set my heart to love fantasy. It's been a decade since I first meet Fitz Chivalry Farseer and the Fool and several series  later they are still very dear to me. I recently started listening to the first trilogy, The Farseer Trilogy. I had wondered if it would hold up and to my happiness it has. I am currently listening to the 2nd book, and Nighteyes has made his appearance and I am as much in love with him as I was the first time around. If you have read the books you know what I dreading. If you have not do yourself a favor and check out some of Robin Hobbs work; you will not be disappointed.
Don't take my word for it: Take George R.R. Martins!

I was saddened but not surprised at the news that we probably will not be getting to read The Winds of Winter in 2016. I am ok with it, the shows and the books have diverged enough to be two different stories. I would rather G.R.R.M. take the time and get back to enjoying writing ASOIAF than to turn in crap. 

What book are you most looking forward to in 2016?


No comments:

Post a Comment